[Click] External library linking

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Mon Feb 13 19:38:09 EST 2012

You make need to do a clean rebuild if you added the ELEMENT_LIBS line to
your element more recently.  (there is a chance that you can just run 'make
elemlist', but I'm not sure)

You can run make with V=1 in order to see the actual linker command that
click is using (instead of just seeing LINK).

Cliff