[Click] External library linking

Anthony Dempsey anthonyjdempsey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:51:15 EST 2012

So I fixed my problem first off I didn't need the lib part of libopenfec,
that was my lack of knowledge and the second problem was I
hadn't surrounded the imported header files from openfec with extern "C"{}
as they are C header files instead of C++ header files.

I've got one more problem in that it doesn't seem to work with ns-3 but I
don't know if the external libraries get linked with ns.