[Click] Ctrl-C Handling in Click

Dimitris Syrivelis jsyr at inf.uth.gr
Wed Sep 14 07:49:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

  We experience an issue with Ctrl-C handling in Click. We have developed our
own
elements for a project and in our configuration we use them in conjcuction with
some standard click elements. We have declared cleanup functions in all of
them.

 The problem is that when we press Ctrl-C, a subset of the cleanup functions of
our configuration are called instead of all of them. What is more important,
when
we restart click and repeat Ctrl-C a different number of cleanup functions is
called. The call order is always the same between experiments but the total
amount of cleanup functions varies. Any insights on why this is happening?

  Thank you,

  Dimitris