[Click] Ctrl-C Handling in Click

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 21 15:51:43 EDT 2011

Hi Dimitris,

Are you sure that there isn't a bug in one of your cleanup functions,
that crashes your router during the cleanup stage?  (Run under GDB or
something to check.)  I believe that Click will call all cleanup
functions, in reverse initialization order.  The only reason I'd imagine
for an early exit is a crash.

Best,
Eddie