[Click] Is user-space Click more flexible and programmable thankernel-space Click???

shule ney neyshule at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:22:00 EDT 2011

*Thanks very much for your reply, Beyers, so*
*1. for debug, which program your wanna debug actually with Click??In kernel
we also had kdb which is available.
for 3&4, can you explain them in a little more detail with Click, like you
mentioned file system, socket and other userland tools. I'll appreciate it
Beyers.*
*
*
*Best Regards*