[Click] On patchless linux

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Oct 24 12:45:12 EDT 2010

Hi Harald,

Great to hear about other people using patchless!

Re: hweight32: That is definitely a missing CLICK_CXX_PROTECT.  The way
to find it is to use nm on the individual object files to find where
it's used.  Something like

for i in *.o; do if nm $i | grep -l hweight32 >/dev/null 2>&1; then echo
$i; fi; done

More soon.

Eddie