[Click] Scheduling ToDevice

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:02:29 EDT 2010

Hi Harald,

Have a look at the ScheduleInfo element -
http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/scheduleinfo . You should be able to
prioritize FromDevice over ToDevice. Although I have never tested
ScheduleInfo in userlevel Click I believe it should work.

Alternative you can also give Click's userlevel multithreading a go. Using
the StaticThreadSched element you can schedule FromDevice and ToDevice on
separate dedicated threads.

Beyers