[Click] The most asked question

Dishko Georgiev dishkols at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:55:10 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have followed Click for some time, but recently i decided to
actually use it. But machine that i've got for it, only run with newer
kernels, 2.6.24 does not support X58 chipsets and also latest Intel
e1000e cards.
So i started patching all sort of kernels with 0 luck ( i mean
manually patching). Non of kernels are working properly.
After hard digging in mail list archives, i saw that many ppls talk
about 2.6.31 kernels, but no1 actually uploaded patches for it.
So, my questions is: does any1 work on patching lastest kernels and if
some1 have working patch, pls send me a copy, tnx.
Also, i thing patchless linuxmodule will have no success, becouse of
non standard coding of linux kernel, u actualy wont be able to fully
cover all changes u need to compile with C++ compiler.

Tnx in advance, Julian