[Click] Scheduling ToDevice

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Tue Jun 1 13:06:38 EDT 2010

Perhaps you could add a BURST-type parameter to FromDevice to allow it to
process multiple packets at once, therefore favoring receive?  I'm not sure
how easily this could be done while making sure that the fromdevice.cc code
doesn't block... but perhaps it is as easy as changing the "1" argument to
pcap_dispatch to be a higher number.

Cliff