[Click] Using Click's Traffic generator to test a NetFPGA at userlevel

Eric Keller ekeller at princeton.edu
Tue Jul 6 13:24:43 EDT 2010

Do you have multiple NetFPGA cards?  If so, have you considered using
the supplied PacketGenerator (which captures packets as well)?
http://netfpga.org/foswiki/bin/view/NetFPGA/OneGig/PacketGenerator

Seems like you'd be able to supply a pcap trace of your test traffic,
capture in pcap format, then post process to determine the metric you're
testing.  I have not actually used it, so I'd be curious to know if it's
not sufficient.

Eric