[Click] Using Click's Traffic generator to test a NetFPGA at userlevel

Leonardo Linguaglossa theleos88 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 15:19:01 EDT 2010

Unfortunately I have just one NetFPGA card: I am waiting for a new card to
be bought, but I guess it won't be available until next three months.

For this reason my boss want me to study how the click works, to be able to
use it as a traffic/packet generator. So we have a pc with NetFPGA and a pc
with the click router (this one will be kind of a 'tester' ). Do you think I
can do this?

About the multiple cards, I'm looking right now at the page you wrote to me,
and when i'll have the second NetFPGA I can try the method you said, and
I'll let you know the results.
Thank you for the suggestion.