[Click] Two questions...

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Wed Jan 27 10:17:55 EST 2010

On 27 Jan 2010, at 15:51, <remi.clavier at orange-ftgroup.com> <remi.clavier at orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:

> 1) it's possible or not to use something like a include directive into my router.click file? The includded file would content elementClass or compound definitions?

There are a number of options, but we tend to use the gcc preprocessor (gcc -e) before running the script, specifying the include file with
#include "somepart.click"
This works perfectly.

As far as I know, there are (currently?) no language constructs to import or include other configurations. It would require hacking the parser, so we use the method described above when we need this.

> 2) for test, i need to instatiate two differents configuration (to launch  ./click myrouter1.click and .click myrouter2.click in two different consol and allow to my two differens router to comunique together ( output of router connceted to outpout of router2.
> I's possible?
> Wich element may be used at this "intercommuniction port ?
> I precise : I work at user-level end my frames are not ethernet nor ip compliant

I agree with the previous replies, I would use the socket port.

best regards,
Bart
--
Bart Braem