[Click] FromHost element: gateway parameter

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Feb 27 20:54:44 EST 2010

Puneet,

Sorry; that option was documented but as you observe did not exist.  I copied
some code over from the KernelTun element, so it may work now; have not
tested.  In linuxmodule the situation is a bit more difficult, one must figure
out how to make the right routing calls.  Patches are always appreciated.