[Click] Wifi Packet annotation

Amita Ekbote amita.ekbote at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 20:38:28 EST 2010

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has faced a similar problem as mine, I have a
script like the following

Src -> .... -> AthdescEncap -> PrintTXFeedback -> ToDevice(ath0)

FromDevice(ath1) -> RadiotapDecap -> PrintTXFeedback -> Discard

The printtxfeedbacks for these two differ a lot, they are for the same
packet. Both the interfaces are in monitor mode. I verified that the
feedback is for the same packet by printing them out. When I say they differ
I mean the a lot of the fields are just set to 0. The main difference being
the flags is set to 1 when everything else is zero. I do not undrstand what
the flags are for in this case. Any idea as to what is going on?

--
Amita Ekbote