[Click] e1000e-0.4.1.7 polling driver update.

Joonwoo Park joonwpark81 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 12:37:06 EST 2010

Hi Eddie,

You're very welcome.   I'm the one should thank you for maintaining
this brilliant project!

That's good idea to poll_on() returns buffer length.
In terms of commenting out there was added lines mistakenly in my
previous e1000e patch so people had to  comment out those lines from
patch to build successfully.
Those issue has resolved at this patch.
However that was not related to kernel oops.  So please let me know if
you are pointing out another issue.

The one thing about kernel oops was an issue with large mtu on 82571+ by Nuutti.
It's fixed with this patch.

Thanks,
Joonwoo