[Click] Radiotap Decap

Ian Rose ianrose at eecs.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 24 18:07:39 EST 2010

Hi Amita -

I think you might be using an old source?  The current version that I
see in Git has the following line 163 which I think is the one you are
talking about:

>  p->pull(le16_to_cpu(th->it_len));

which I think should work right.  I know that fairly recently it was
just doing p->pull(th->it_len) because I ran into a similar problem as
you, but the above works for me and hopefully will for you too.

- Ian