[Click] help:about global variables

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Feb 24 16:04:10 EST 2010

Most of Click implements global tables as "information" elements, which are
elements with no inputs or outputs.  Some examples include AlignmentInfo,
ScheduleInfo, and so forth.  You can pass the name of an information element
as a configuration argument ot your other elements, so they can access its
methods directly.

Eddie