[Click] Radiotap Decap

Amita Ekbote amita.ekbote at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:59:04 EST 2010

Hey,

I have been using click on openwrt machines since a very long time ; I
noticed the following "bug" in the radiotap element

If you do something like FromDevice(ath0) -> RadiotapDecap -> Print ->
Discard , I see the prints printing out just 0.

Now the radiotap decap does a pull of the radiotaphdr->len and it looks like
it pulls a lot more than its supposed to. It is a byte ordering problem but
somehow even ntohs doesnt seem to have any effect. I replaced the pull (
length ) with pull (sizeof(header)) .

Can someone else check this on any other device ? Also I am still surprised
that ntohs doesnt seem to work, is there something I am missing? I tested
the values by printing them out.

Thanks,

--
Amita Ekbote