[Click] hello

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Tue May 12 13:28:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

Not sure what "back-routing" protocol is, but I presume it cannot operate
out-of-band. You can use IP Fragmentation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_fragmentation.

Click has build-in IP fragmentation support, see:

IPFragmenter http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/ipfragmenter

IPReassembler http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/ipreassembler

Beyers

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Venkataramana Badarla <ramana.iit at gmail.com