[Click] hello

Venkataramana Badarla ramana.iit at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:32:21 EDT 2009

Hi:

I am implementing back-routing protocol in click router. As part of
this work, I need to deal with adding an extra header (say, bp_header)
between IP and TCP header (or simply, the source node has to send some
extra information of size 20-30bytes to the destination node). This
has to be done at source node for all the IP packets received from
kernel through FromHost.

As the applications will send packets of size equal to MTU, I have no
clues where to add this new header (or this extra information). If you
have any idea, could you please tell me what is the best way and how
to proceed..?

Kindly help me.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.
--