[Click] PollDevice: stopped working??

Roman Chertov rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 5 16:21:05 EST 2009

It doesn't look that PollDevice was changed anytime recently. Try to
unload Click and then unload the device driver.  Load back the device
driver and then Click.  Usually works for me when PollDevice hangs for me.

Roman
P.S. please send send only one email to the list.  I see that you have
click at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu listed twice in your email.