[Click] PollDevice: stopped working??

Latency Buster latencybuster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:39:02 EST 2009

>It doesn't look that PollDevice was changed anytime recently. Try to unload Click and then unload the device driver.  Load back the
device driver and then Click.  Usually works for me when PollDevice
hangs for me.

The puzzling stuff is that FromDevice() is pulling the packets while
PollDevice() is failing. I already did ./click-uninstall; modprobe -r
e1000; modprobe -i e1000; ./click-install <..> but to no avail...
`ifconfig eth0'  clearly shows that packets are arriving at the
interface but is getting dropped since they are not removed by the
driver (PollDevice()).

Can you provide me pointers where you usually look into to identify
the source of such issue ?

> P.S. please send send only one email to the list.  I see that you have
> click at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu listed twice in your email.
Sorry !

Thanks,