[Click] Clicky functionality

Parks, Derek Derek.Parks at viasat.com
Mon Apr 13 12:49:13 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have been testing Click Modular Router for a couple of weeks and am
inquiring about the Clicky application.

I successfully built Click with --enable-local --disable-linuxmodule
flags.
I successfully installed Clicky.

Clicky seemingly runs fine aside from the Handlers being disabled or not
showing in the 'Element Sidebar'.  I used the example script
`test-clicky.click`, which is the same script from the screencast.  I
would like to have the Handlers working in Clicky to provide a real-time
visual aspect to my development.  If it helps, I also don't have the
properties button. Please help.

Do I need to build Click in kernel mode to allow Handlers to work in
Clicky?
Are there arguments to the Clicky install that I am missing?
Anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks to all,

Derek