[Click] FromDAG

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 09:05:47 EDT 2008

I do remember someone from Endace once posted on this list
https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/pipermail/click/2004-November/003343.html so
maybe that person can comment if he's still on th list ?

Now if only these types of cards were more affordable I'd happily write such
an element.

The PCAP Express cards also look interesting and should be able to use
FromDevice with PCAPX directly.
http://www.pcapexpress.com/index.php/products