[Click] used count after click-uninstall

Abel Navarro abel at endace.com
Sun Nov 7 15:12:20 EST 2004

Hi Eddie,

I configured Click with the default options (no extra parameters). Also have
tried with "--enable-dmalloc" and "--enable-kassert" getting the same
results. We are only using modules from Click. We have not coded any element
neither modified any of them.

The configuration first loaded works properly all the time but something gets
wrong with the module usage count. I don't know how to face the problem and
appreciate any ideas you can provide.

About Endace, I don't know how much can explain, but surely it's based on the
Click router project, which we found wonderful (it brings fresh air to the
routing/forwarding scene).

Abel