[Click] athXraw interface in madwifi

Ankit Kapoor ankit.intel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 16:03:13 EDT 2008

Ashish,

Thanks for reply
Yes, I am able to use Monitor mode in madwifi but it bypasses general
802.11 stack and stuff like ack generation and CRC error checks are to
be done by click,
I am in search of interface that allows Raw 802.11 packets to be sent
and received along with normal 802.11 stack working.

thanks and regards
Ankit