[Click] athXraw interface in madwifi

Ashish Sharma ashishs.sharma at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 10:13:06 EDT 2008

Ankit,

You can create multiple virtual interfaces with MadWiFi. Just use the
wlanconfig command to create another interface in normal STA mode. There is
plenty of documentation on madwifi website. Just do

1. wlanconfig ath create wlandev wifi0 wlanmode monitor
2. wlanconfig ath create wlandev wifi0 wlanmode sta

First command will create your monitor interface (raw mode)
Second command will create a normal 802.11 interface.

Ashish