[Click] Problem with IPsecDES

marco.wenzel@stud.tu-ilmenau.de marco.wenzel at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Tue May 29 14:41:38 EDT 2007

Hello,

in the context of my diploma thesis I want to use the ipsec package to send
encrypted data over an ethernet network. While trying to play around with the
example configurations in the "conf" directory I get the following errors in
usermode:

# click conf/ipsec-des.click
conf/ipsec-des.click:11: While configuring 'IPsecDES at 7 :: IPsecDES':
  too many arguments; expected 'int'
conf/ipsec-des.click:20: While configuring 'IPsecDES at 16 :: IPsecDES':
  too many arguments; expected 'int'
Router could not be initialized!

Corresponding to the element documentation the syntax "IPsecDES(1,
0123456789012345)" and "IPsecDES(0, 0123456789abcdef)" is correct. I couldn't
find any other mistake in the ipsec-des.click configuration.

I'm using the current CVS-version. Click is configured with "./configure
--disable-linuxmodule --enable-ipsec" and runs under gentoo linux with kernel
2.6.19-gentoo-r5. Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards,
Marco.