[Click] AggregateIPFlows HostPair swap patch

Marco Canini marco.canini at fastwebnet.it
Tue May 29 14:06:07 EDT 2007

Hi,
this patches solves a problem I encountered while compiling click
userlevel with CXXFLAGS='-g'
Apparently the XOR swap is not handled correctly by my GCC (Ubuntu
4.1.2-0ubuntu4) as one of the swapped variable gets assigned zero.
Looking at http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=52605 it seems that
it depends on the compiler. I fixed with a conventional swap.
Please put me in CC for replies as I will unsubscribe after this msg.
cheers

--
Marco Canini
Ph.D. Candidate