[Click] wifi problems with click

Peter De Cleyn peter.decleyn at gmail.com
Thu May 24 04:04:23 EDT 2007

Hi Povilas,

You probably have a mismatch in the decapsulation of the extended
headers. By default , the new madwifi drivers append Prism2 headers,
so you should use Prism2Decap/Encap instead of ExtraDecap.

I tend to use the atheros descriptors, which you can activate by using:

echo '804' > /proc/sys/net/ath0/dev_type

In order to encapsulate/decapsulate, the AthdescDecap and AthdescEncap
elements can be used. This combination works well for me.

hope this helps,

Peter De Cleyn