[Click] wifi problems with click

Povilas Germanavicius germas at gmail.com
Wed May 23 13:51:51 EDT 2007

Good evening,

I am having a problem with taking packets from wireless device with click. I
use this kind of input configuration:
   FromDevice(ath0)
    ->ExtraDecap()
    ->FilterTX()
    ->FilterPhyErr()
    ->Classifier(0/08%0c)
    ->WifiDecap()
    ->HostEtherFilter(ath0,DROP_OTHER true, DROP_OWN true)
    ->Strip(14)
    ->CheckIPHeader()
             ->classify::IPClassifier(ip dscp 34,
                                              ip dscp 46,

Is it wright? When i send voice and video packets IPClassifier can't see
them. And is it possible that madwifi driver is working bad - could it be
that it changes the packets' headers and IPClassifier doesn't recognise
them?

Regards,

--
Povilas Germanavičius