[Click] Nsclick with click from cvs sources

Gmail nicolas.letor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:25:08 EDT 2007

Dries,

The whole :simnet construction in AddressInfo has been removed in nsclick,
starting from click 1.5. The nsclick simulator now understands directly
interfacenames like eth0, eth1, ... and will replace them with the correct
MAC/IP address, just like the Click router always has done.

So to get your script working , you have to do 2 things:
1) remove every AddressInfo element relating to local network interfaces (
i.e. the ones using a :simnet suffix)
2) use in your click script the corresponding interface name .

Nico