[Click] the errors in click-DSR

Dries Naudts dries.naudts at intec.ugent.be
Tue Jun 26 10:14:11 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I agree on the first item , but I would change line 991 (index
modification) to

p->set_dst_ip_anno(source_route[source_route.size() - 2].addr());

Best routes are calculated with the linktable element with 'from_me'
parameter set to false, so in source_route:
[0] -> last hop
[1] -> previous last hop
[..]
[n-1] -> next hop
[n] -> source hop

So if you want to direct the next hop, you need index
[source_route.size() - 2]

Can anyone verify this?

Regards,
Dries