[Click] Nsclick with click from cvs sources

Dries Naudts dries.naudts at intec.ugent.be
Tue Jun 26 05:14:35 EDT 2007

Dear,

can you explain how to use AddressInfo without the :simnet suffix in
nsclick using Click1.5.0.  I still got errors:

dsr_config.click:1: While configuring 'AddressInfo at 1 :: AddressInfo':
  "me0" 'eth0' is not a recognizable address
dsr_config.click:2: While configuring 'AddressInfo at 2 :: AddressInfo':
  "my_ether" 'eth0' is not a recognizable address

dsr_config.click:1: While configuring 'AddressInfo at 1 :: AddressInfo':
  "me0" 'eth0:simnet' is not a recognizable address
dsr_config.click:2: While configuring 'AddressInfo at 2 :: AddressInfo':
  "my_ether" 'eth0:simnet' is not a recognizable address

Regards,
Dries