[Click] Notifiers

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Aug 27 18:47:20 EDT 2007

Hi David,

You also must update your element's cast() function, so that someone
looking for an "empty" or "full" notifier (whichever is appropriate)
will find your ActiveNotifier.  The relevant constants are
Notifier::FULL_NOTIFIER and Notifier::EMPTY_NOTIFIER.  Check out the
versions in elements/standard/notifierqueue.cc and fullnotequeue.cc for
examples.

Eddie