[Click] Notifiers

David Biot david.biot at scarlet.be
Fri Aug 3 21:01:21 EDT 2007

I wrote an element that acts as a special buffer. It has multiple push
inputs and a pull output. I want to add notifications to make sure the CPU
isn't constant at 100% when the element contains no packets (I’m not using
polling drivers).

What are all the requirements to make sure the notification works?

I already have an Activenotifier defined in my element. It is initialised at
configuration, wake() and sleep() are called when needed.

What else do I need to add to make sure it works?

Greetings,
David Biot

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.