[Click] small help

Lesedi lesedi.kgosietsile at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 12:16:27 EST 2006

Hello again,

Can you help with just this small problem to put some finishing
touches on my project please?

I am running click in userlevel,my code is working alrite with 1
FromDevice and two ToDevice,ToDevice(eth1) and ToDevice(eth2).Now I
am trying to put the second FromDevice and it gives me errors even
after googling it.

I have googled this,

ip :: Strip(14)
     -> CheckIPHeader(...)
     -> GetIPAddress(...);

FromDevice(eth2) -> ip;
FromDevice(eth1) ->ip;

ip -> classifier(...,
                        -)

The code is complaining about:
strip output 0 not used,
ip reused.

can you help me with adding another FromDevice please.

On 09/03/06, Eddie Kohler <kohler at cs.ucla.edu> wrote:
Did you make install