[Click] router file not active

Lesedi lesedi.kgosietsile at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:28:39 EST 2006

Hello again,

I have a major problem.I have 3 machines,an ftp server, ftp client and
another machine running a router-file in click.

The machines are connected this way,ftp client connected to router machine
and ftp server connected to router machine too.Router machine is not set as
a gateway to the machines.The router file is in user level.What I am trying
to do is I am dowloading a file from server to client through router,the
router file queues packets and suppose to transmit them to the client in
bursts.I have used Burster ( ) to do this and the router file is working
alright in the router machine.

The problem is when downloading a file with Burster(1,10),the client
finishes to download before the router finishes sending packets to the
client.This shows that the download that i receive at the client side is not
the one that is going through the router file.

Can you please help me on this, to get all packets that i received at the
clients' side to be the ones from the router file only

thanking you in advance

sedi.