[Click] -fno-rtti g++ option?

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Feb 22 02:39:35 EST 2006

Hi Ges,

We include the -fno-rtti option in order to make user level more like the
kernel, where -fno-rtti is required (our kernel patch doesn't include RTTI
support).  But you are right, it's neither necessary nor required at user
level, and it is probably much better to allow linking with other libraries
than maintain this bit of kernel correspondence.  I've removed the options.
Please let the list know if this causes any problems, everyone!

Eddie