[Click] compiling my package with click

Ges ges_george at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 00:21:57 EST 2006

Hi,

I am writing my own package, similar to the example etc/samplepackage. As mentioned in my previous mail, I would like to override the -fno-rtti option for compilation.
Also right now most of the classes I have written are not click elements, and many of them refer to each other: example, Class Edge includes objects of Class endpoint. As mentioned in the FAQ, I have used ELEMENT_PROVIDES(Edge) and ELEMENT_REQUIRES(userlevel Endpoint) etc in all the source files. But when I run 'make install' it always tries to compile another source file Class BasicFlowgraph, which uses objects of Edge, Endpoint and other classes. How do I modify the Makefile in a way to ensure that all the files compile in the right order, so that I can compile the whole package without any problems.
I couldnt find anything on the mailing list that gave me a solution.
Please help.

-Gesly