[Click] -fno-rtti g++ option?

Ges ges_george at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 00:09:27 EST 2006

Hi,

Does click use the -fno-rtti option for compilation. I am using boost shared pointers for some elements that I am writing as part of a package. When I try to compile the classes I have written, the shared pointers crib about the -fno-rtti option. I have no way of avoiding the use of shared pointers since I am tying to get the gnuradio software radio project (which uses shared pointers) to work with click.

Is there a way I can get around the -fno-rtti option? I am using the Makefile in the etc/samplepackage/ directory.

Thanks,
Gesly