[Click] Click questions

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 12:30:46 EDT 2005

Hi Hippi (what a kewl name! :)

Have a look at the "Packet Scheduling" section at
http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/click/doc/elemcat.html
There are plenty elements you could use/modify for your purpose.

For programming guides have a look at the old and new Programming manual and
the publications on Click. All these can be found at the Click home page.

Hope this helps!

Beyers