[Click] Click questions

Thang Cuoi hippido at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 16:06:38 EDT 2005

Hi Eddie,

I'm assigned to work on an application that is required to perform
packet throttling.  In a nutshell, the application resides on a
computer that is placed between two computer hosts on a fast network,
and its job is to throttle down the packet rate to simulate a slower
network.  My idea is to implement a router that captures the packet,
applies the necessary delays, then sends it onto its destination.   I
found the Click project on the web, and am very interested in using
part of the code to implement the router features.   I appreciate if
you can forward any sample open source code that performs similar
function, or any advice you have on how to use Click for this
purpose.  Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Hippi Do

Yahoo! for Good