[Click] simplequeue

Vinod Kumar vinodkumarx at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 28 00:57:24 EDT 2005

Dear all:

I am trying to figure out how many packets arrive in a queue.

I am having simple configuration such as
TimedSource(1) -> Print -> Queue(10) -> TimedSink(2);

I am putting click_chatter statements inside simplequeue.hh's enq(), lifo_enq(), push() functions to see whenever a packet is added to queue but it never prints this statements.

The output is showing "queue overflow" statements every now and then which means queue is getting packets.

How to count when packet arrives in queue is stumping me. Please help?

Vinod