[Click] Click questions

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Sat Oct 29 12:47:23 EDT 2005

Hi,

I wasn't sure from your description, thanks for the explanation.  But
the patch definitely adds all the symbols it needs.  If Roman has bad
luck perhaps you can mail the Emulab patch to the list and we can try
to combine them.

How about the problematic configuration and expected number of
queues?  I understand that you have fixed the problem, but in a non-
modular way -- we would like the modular way to work.