[Click] regarding the previous email.

Runting runting at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 24 16:48:58 EDT 2005

Hi, Click development team, thanks a lot for your help. Regarding the =
previous email, I am able to partly solve the problem by implementing my =
own Sched class that has constant overhead per polling cycle instead of =
using the standard RoundRobinSched. It already helped a great deal, =
although thruput is still not satisfactory (One reason is that I am =
running it in user space.) I am going to try to further optimize the =
code, if you have any suggestions, I am sure they'll be very helpful.

Thanks a lot!

Elaine