[Click] Click questions

Runting runting at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 28 19:05:35 EDT 2005

Hi, thanks a lot, Eddie.

No, of course I didn't only change the source. I recompiled the entire
kernel, booted from the new kernel, and then tried to start Click.
I just learned today that Roman Chertov has managed to do the same thing for
his research, so I am contacting Emulab Operations hoping they can make the
disk image public.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Runting