[Click] Re: click Digest, Vol 29, Issue 17

Siddharth Kasat skasat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 20:45:21 EST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I had another question (may be really silly):

For the configuration in mail below :

> rt :: RadixIPLookup(
> 216.60.228.0/22 64.200.95.239 1,
> 210.210.0.0/17 4.68.0.243 1,
> ... etc etc...
> 201.225.40.0/21 206.24.210.26 1,
> );

How do I create all the entries. Should I write a script and copy and paste
the pseduo table in here..?

Is there another way to do this?

Also to measure the performance I plan to timestamp the packet before and
after the look up and then calculate the performance based on difference for
each of the look up algorithms.

Is my approach correct? Or is their some other method I can use?

Any pointer in this regard would be a great help.

Thanks,
Siddharth