[Click] re:new to click and lost

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Nov 20 11:53:33 EST 2005

Hi Lesedi.

Your question is hard to understand, but it seems like Click is not for you.
It does not generate graphics.  If you want to understand what Click does have
a look at our papers, such as
http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/papers/click:tocs00/

I don't know exactly what emulating an optical burst switch would mean.  Do you?

You probably want to look at the ns2 network simulator, or another network
simulator.  ns2 comes with an animation module.  Or VNS:
http://yuba.stanford.edu/vns/index.html

Eddie