[Click] click

Lesedi lesedi.kgosietsile at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:38:16 EST 2005

Dear Eddie Kohler,

Hello.I am a student at the university of essex in uk.I am trying to
use click to make a buffer which can store data going to the same
destination in 1 then transmit all of them  at a go.I dont know much
about click someone told me to try it,and no one knows it in the uni
to help me.

I wrote a small code which i think should be able to do somethinng
atleast,but then i dont know what I am suppose to see.I couldn't find
examples of the router to run them and see what they give so I dont
know what to do next.If you could only help,I will appreciate that.

Thanking you  in advance,

Lesedi.